- ”RS” is shown on the remote control display of my air heat pump split inverter
- Heat pump split inverter
- Air conditioner
1. “RS” on the remote control display indicates that the “I FEEL” feature is activated.
- The feature can be switched off by pressing the “I FEEL” button on the remote control.
- When “I FEEL” is activated, the heat pump will measure the ambient temperature inside the remote control and regulate the room temperature according to the temperature measured around the remote control.
- If the remote control does not have line-of-sight to the inside of the appliance, i.e. if there are any obstacles between the remote control and the inside, it will instead regulate the temperature using the sensor inside the appliance.