- Washing machine displays error message E80 or emits 8 flashes. It indicates that the cycle selector was set incorrectly or the washing machine possibly started with the cycle selector set halfway between two wash cycles.
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Try turning the cycle selector off.
2. Start the cycle from the beginning.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.