The washing machine calculates the time according to the load, and the time displayed follows this estimate, which in most cases is very close to the actual program length.
Washing time changes on the display:
The washing machine calculates the time according to the load and type of laundry, and displays an estimated time accordingly.
- Depending on the model and the wash program, this display may correct the program duration at the beginning or during the wash program.
- When you set a wash program, the program displays a projected program time. The washing time shown on the display can be then reduced or increased, in order to achieve the best washing result with the least possible energy consumption.
- The 'Save Time' function is used to reduce washing time. Consult the user manual for detailed information.
- Changing the type of laundry can affect the washing time.
- Gradually increasing the cycle’s duration reduces energy consumption. The improved warm-up phase saves energy, while the longer duration ensures the same washing results (especially for normally soiled laundry).
- If your washing machine has a weight sensor, it is important that you turn the machine on first and then choose a cycle, before you load any laundry in the machine. In this case the weight sensor will work properly.
- If the machine is filled with wet clothes, for example as a result of pre-soaking, this can also result in different washing times.
Wash cycle is shorter than indicated on the display:
A smaller load or a change in the type of laundry can reduce the washing time significantly.
- Sometimes the load may be unbalanced and the washing machine skips the spin cycle to prevent damage to the appliance. An excessive load or one heavy piece of laundry can create an imbalance in the washing machine during spinning.
The wash time is longer than indicated on the display:
An unbalanced load will extend the duration of the cycle.
- This is normal for washing machines
Note: If none of the above situations apply, resetting the machine will resolve the issue:
- To reset the machine, unplug it from the power socket and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back in.
Factors that influence the duration of the program are:
- Amount of laundry.
- Water inlet temperature.
- Water pressure.
- Excessive frothing and imbalance.
In order to keep the program running time as low as possible, you should pay particular attention to the following factors:
- Water pressure.
- Detergent dosing.
- Uniform loading of the washing machine.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
- Report error code: DP, DI
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.