- Oven light does not work
- Integrated oven
- Freestanding cooker
- In order to save energy, the "Eco-steam" heating mode does not require oven lighting.
- In order to save energy, the "EcoBrats" heating mode does not require oven lighting.
- During the "humid hot air" heating mode, the oven light remains off.
See the user manual for more information. You can download user manual here.
2. Replace the light bulb
- If the light does not work in any heating mode, and the bulb’s glass is dark / black, it is likely to be blown and thus needs to be replaced.
- Refer to the instructions in the user manual on how to replace the light bulb.
- Before you purchase a new light bulb, make sure you know the exact type of socket used (e.g. E14, G4, G9).
- You can buy a new bulb from our Webshop.
Note: To replace faulty LED bulbs/light sources which are normally built into the product, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Centre.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.