- Flashing lights/LEDs on display
- Filter light or filter icon is lit
- “F” shown on display
- Filter alarm shown on display
- Cooker hood/extractor fan
1. Switch off power to the cooker hood
2. Remove filter(s) from the cooker hood
3. Clean or replace filter(s) as shown in the user manual
You can download use manual here.
4. Insert clean filter
5. Reset filter alarm
- See your user manual for instructions on how to reset the filter alarm.
- You can download user manual here.
6. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- The reason that the cooker hood might indicate that one or more filters should be cleaned/replaced is that the expected service life of the filter has been reached and it must be cleaned or replaced.
- You can optimise the cooker hood’s performance by switching it on approx. 15 minutes before you start cooking. This way, suction will form in the room and the cooker hood will be more readily able to remove vapours and odours.
- You can avoid having to use higher fan speeds by switching the cooker hood on before you start cooking, thus also minimising noise from the cooker hood.