- Only one side of the hob is operating. It usually means it is connected to one phase only.
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
1. Check if the appliance is correctly connected to the electrical supply.
Ensure a correct installation by calling an authorized installer
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.