- The appliance cannot be activated or is not operating
- Hot plate does not work
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Make sure that no more than 10 seconds passed since you activated the appliance.
Activate the appliance again.
2. Make sure if several symbols were not touched at the same time.
Touch only one symbol.
3. Clean the control panel from water and fat stains.
4. Deactivate the Child Safety Lock.
Refer to the full description in the user manual, as the procedure depends on the model of the appliance. You can download user manual here.
5. Deactivate the STOP+GO function.
Refer to the full description in the user manual, as the procedure depends on the model of the appliance.
6. Deactivate the Demo Mode
7. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.