- Electric hob displays error message E6 or E641.
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
1. Contact the qualified electrician who installed the appliance.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre.
If the above advice do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Error message E6 or E641 indicates the appliance is connected to one phase only.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.