- Hob displays one of the following error messages: E4 / E401 / E402 / E403 / E421 / E422 / E423 / E431 / E432 / E433.
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Remove either cold or hot cookware from the induction plate, if any
2. Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect it and switch it back on
3. Check if the error code disappear after cool down (residual heat indicator can stay)
4. To avoid the same problem in the future, cooldown your cookware and check if it is suitable for induction cooking on the section suitable induction cookware
5. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Error messages E4 / E401 / E402 / E403 / E421 / E422 / E423 / E431 / E432 / E433 indicate that overheating protection for the cooking zone is operating