- There is no spark when lighting the gas hob
- Hob blows / trips fuse
- integrated gas hob
- freestanding cooker with gas hob
In the case of a new installation, the above-mentioned problems usually indicate that the appliance was incorrectly installed.
Note: A new installation means one of the following:
- A brand new appliance is connected to an electrical supply for the first time.
- The appliance is connected to a different socket.
1. Check if there is power coming from the socket.
- Check whether there is power at the socket by plugging in another appliance and seeing whether that works as it should.
- If the socket does not work, contact a qualified electrician to help resolve the problem.
2. Check the fuse for any possible faults.
- Make sure that the fuse is the cause of the malfunction.
- If the fuse releases again and again, contact a qualified electrician.
3. Contact the qualified electrician who installed the appliance.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Centre.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.