Skip to main content
AEG | Help and Support

Who can I contact regarding the repair of my oven?


If you can not solve your problem with our Troubleshooter, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.

To request a visit by one of our engineers please refer to Contacting an Authorized Service Center.