- Unpleasant smell coming out of the dishwasher
- Integrated dishwashers
- Freestanding dishwashers
1. Remove all food particles residing on the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.
2. Use Prewash cycle (if available).
3. Check whether the filters are clean.
- You can find information on cleaning and maintenance in the user manual.
- You can download user manual here.
4. Use monthly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers.
Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.