If the dishwasher does not dry or dries poorly, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
- Drying results should be measured based on porcelain and glassware.
- Plastic ware such as cutlery, storage containers and plastic parts of the appliance stay wet.
- Plastic ware loses heat quickly, and this can cause condensation to form on their surfaces.
- Best washing and drying results can be achieved using the Intensive or Auto program.
Used ECO, BIO or 30 min. Cycle:
- ECO and BIO cycles dry passively, and the 30-minute cycles do not have a drying sequence.
- Use the auto or intensive cycle, and if the items do not feel hot at the end of the cycle, contact the Authorized Service Center.
The items were washed in detergent before washing in the dishwasher:
- This results in excess foam formation and reduces the effect of the surfactant, and leads to poor drying results.
Dishwasher overloaded or loaded incorrectly:
Dishwashing results can be unsatisfactory if the dishwasher is overloaded or loaded incorrectly.
- Load the dishwasher according to the instructions in the user manual, and allow any excess rinsing water to dry/evaporate after the wash cycle has finished before emptying the machine. Refer to Loading and unloading the dishwasher or If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?.
- It is recommended that additional surfactant be added for better drying results, as described in the user manual. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
Dishwashing detergent :
- Check the dishwasher detergent you are using.
- If possible, try a different detergent and/or surfactant.
- For fast wash cycles, use powder or liquid detergents, as some multi-tablets do not dissolve completely during quick wash cycles.
- For best dishwashing results, it may be necessary to add a surfactant even when using tablets.
- Make sure all filters and spray arms are clean. See the user manual for instructions on how to clean and maintain the appliance. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
Dry +, Dry Plus, XtraDry function:
- If your appliance has this function, drying results can be improved by enabling the function, but this will increase the cycle time and energy consumption.
If the above suggestions do not resolve the issue, contact the Authorized Service Center.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
- Model number
- Product number (PNC)
- ELC number
- Serial number
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: CH
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.