- Integrated coffee machine - the coffee isn’t hot enough
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Make sure that the cups are preheated. You may warm the cups by rinsing them with hot water
2. The brewing unit may have cooled down because a few minutes have gone by since the last coffee was brewed
3. Adjust / change the set temperature
4. Carry out the descaling procedure
Regular descaling will clean the steam outlet and the hydraulic circuit and prevent the appliance from becoming worn quickly. Use a descaling agent regularly. To ensure that the descaling is effective, it should be carried out every time the appliance requests it. The frequency will depend on the hardness of the water in your home. Descaling is performed by diluting a dose of decalcifying solution in one litre of water according to the instructions on the packet, in the appliance’s dispenser. Follow the instructions in the manual for the complete procedures.
5. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.