- Water pours out of the oven when the door is opened, down into the kitchen after using Sous Vide cooking
- Steam ovens
1. After the cooking process open the door carefully to avoid the water dropping on the furniture.
2. Use a plate and a towel to take out the vacuum bags.
3. Dry out the door, the water drop collector in the bottom and the cavity with a soft cloth or a sponge. Let the oven dry fully with the door open.
4. To speed up the drying you can heat up the oven with hot air at temperature 150 °C for approximately 15 minutes
- Cooking with Sous Vide function causes residual water on the vacuum bags and in the cavity.