When the hot plate switches between two figures, one figure is the selected power setting (the highest) and the other is the power setting the hot plate is limited to.
- This functionality is built into the electronics to protect the household circuits from overloading.
- The hot plate monitors the load for both the right and left side, turning itself off if necessary.
- Each phase has a maximum electrical load of 2400 W.
- The function distributes the power between the cooking zones that are connected to the same phase.
- The function is activated when the total electrical load for the cooking zones connected to a single phase exceeds 2400 W.
- The function reduces the power to the other cooking zones connected to the same phase.
- This is perfectly normal and does not usually require contacting Authorized Service Center.