- Dishwasher does not switch on, no light on the panel
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Check for possible power issues
- Make certain that the appliance is plugged in and switched on.
- Plug another device into the same socket to determine whether there is power.
- If the socket does not work, contact a local electrician to resolve the issue.
2. Check if there are tripped relays or blown fuse
- Reset the circuit-breaker / RCD device or replace the fuse
- You can reset the circuit-breaker by pushing the switch to the "ON" position
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions do not resolve the issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.