- Ice forms on the bottom of my freezer
1. Ensure that the cool air circulates in all compartments of your freezer
- If the ventilation is blocked, then the cool air will not circulate in the freezer.
- Allow as much space between the items as possible for the cool air to circulate in all parts of the freezer
2. Check that the doors close properly
Ice forms on the bottom of the freezer compartment when cool air in the freezer combines with warm and humid air outside
3. Make sure that the door seal on the edge of the door is attached properly.
- Check the door seals are working properly by closing a sheet of paper in the door, then pulling it out.
- If you can pull it out with no resistance, the doors do not close properly and the seals should be replaced.
- To replace the seal contact an Authorized Service.