- Tumble dryer displays error message E80. It indicates a problem with the cycle selector or the software
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Make sure the cycle selector is not set between two programme options
2. Reset the appliance:
- Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it in again (The same result may be achieved by using the safety switch).
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.