If fabric conditioner runs directly down into the washingmachine's drum, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
- Putting too much fabric conditioner into the compartment
- Pushing the detergent drawer too hard
- Dirt / residue in the dispenser drawer
- Follow the instructions from the user manual to avoid overfilling the compartment
- Gently close the detergent drawer at the start of every wash cycle
- Clean the dispenser drawer as instructed in the user manual
Fabric conditioner will be siphoned off from the detergent drawer into the drum.
- These channels may be clogged.
- To unclog them, flush the channels through and clean them with lukewarm water and a brush.
If the detergent drawer is opened at the start of a cycle, the fabric conditioner flows directly into the drum while the water is filling up.
- It can be checked only after the second time when water fills up.
- Up to this point the fabric conditioner should be there.
The maximum level of fabric conditioner is indicated on the lid.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
- Model number
- Product number (PNC)
- ELC number
- Serial number
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: D5
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.