- What cookware is suitable for cooking zones with induction heating?
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Cookware is suitable for an induction hob if:
- Some water boils very quickly on a zone set to the highest heat setting.
- A magnet pulls on to the bottom of the cookware.
Important: the bottom of the cookware must be as thick and flat as possible.
2. Cookware material:
- Correct: cast iron, steel, enameled steel, stainless steel, the bottom made of multi-layer (with correct mark from a manufacturer).
- Not correct: aluminum, copper, brass, glass, ceramic, porcelain.
3. Cookware dimensions:
- Induction cooking zones adapt to the dimension of the bottom of the cookware.
- However, it must have a minimum diameter depending on the size of the cooking zone. Refer to the full description in the user manual, as the cookware minimum and maximum diameters depend on the model of the appliance.
- You can download user manual here.
4. We recommend suitable cookware available in our Webshop