- Food, grease or sauce residue remaining after a cycle
- Overall poor performance of the dishwasher
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Check whether the filters are clean.
- You can find information on cleaning and maintenance in the user manual.
- You can download user manual here.
2. Remove all food particles residing on the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.
3. Wipe obvious soiling from seals and wash chamber with warm water.
4. Use regularly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers. Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.
We recommend specialized detergents available from our Webshop.
5. Ensure items are correctly loaded into dedicated basket positions
For more information refer to article How to load and unload the dishwasher?
6. Select a program appropriate to the load type and degree of soiling
For more information refer to your user manual.
7. Use good quality detergent, salt and rinse aid products.
8. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.