|If the dishwasher tablets do not fully dissolve, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.|
Dishwasher tablets are not dissolved fully in a short cycles.
- It is recommended to use dishwasher tablets for long cycles to avoid traces of detergent on cookware.
Certain brands of detergent tablets do not dissolve completely, therefore it is recommended to try out a different brand or use powdered detergent instead.
- If you have purchased tablets which do not dissolve effectively or which are not rinsed out of the detergent dispenser, simply place the tablet at the bottom of the dishwasher and then start the cycle.
This issue may also be caused by the dishwasher tablet not being released from the detergent dispenser correctly or at the right time.
- Do not place cookware in front of the detergent dispenser.
- Make sure that there is nothing that may block the dispenser lid or opening, such as an air freshener, tall plates, etc.
- If water from the spray arm on the basket next to the detergent dispenser can spray across to the soap unhindered, there will be a risk that the detergent will not dissolve properly.
Dispenser tray is damp:
If the dispenser tray is damp, tablets or powder can become clogged.
- Make sure the dispenser tray is dry before placing detergent inside.
- If the problem persists, place the tablet at the bottom of the appliance.
Important: The above is not a malfunction of the dishwasher and is not covered by the warranty.
Not heating up:
In some cases, this issue can be caused by the appliance not heating up.
- This may be determined by checking whether the cookware is hot at the end of a washing cycle.
- If the dishwasher does not heat up, please state this when contacting an Authorized Service Center.
You can contact an Authorized Service Center by clicking on the link below.