- Dishwasher leaves white residue on dishes and cutlery.
- Poor cleaning results
- integrated dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
1. Ensure that the cover has a seal and is fitted correctly on the salt dispenser.
2. Ensure that the salt dispenser is filled with salt.
3. Check that the softening unit is set correctly according to the hardness of your water.
- Refer to the user manual for more information on how to set the hardness of the water correctly.
- You can download user manual here.
4. If you live in a hard water area, you may need to add salt and rinse aid with multi tabs / "3 in 1" to achieve good dishwashing results.
5. If there is white lime coating on the inside of the appliance, this can be removed using detergent / descaling agent for dishwashers.
You will find detergents in our Webshop.
6. The white coating on crockery and cutlery can be removed using vinegar or a descaling agent.
Always follow the instructions on the descaling agent, as there may be a risk of corrosion if you do not use protective gloves.
- The cause of the problem could be a combination of salt or limescale. If you can wipe off the white coating with a finger, it is probably salt residue. If you cannot wipe the coating off but you can remove it with a small amount of vinegar, it is probably limescale.